COME AND PLAY ACTION SPORTS!
When it comes to indoor sports, Action Sports is a whole new ball game! Action Sports, South Africa’s premier indoor sport provider offers the ultimate in indoor sports venues across South Africa. Action Cricket, Action Netball, Action Hockey and Action Soccer are the fastest growing social activities in South Africa, and no-one scores more consistently than us.
WHY PLAY AT AN ACTION SPORTS ARENA?
What We Offer:
- Action Cricket / Netball / Soccer / Hockey
- Action Sandball (at selected venues)
- Fair and competitive grading systems
- Structured leagues
- Multisport venues
- Qualified umpires
How it works:
- Monday to Friday Night League Games
- Plan by entering your team for a 10-15 week season
- Pay for season up front or pay as you play
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to starting time
- You will receive an umpire to supervise
- Guaranteed 1 League game per week
Benefits of Using Action Sports's Facilities:
- Multisport options
- Not weather dependent
- Quarter-, semi- and grand finals day
- Competitive and graded league structure
- Electronic scoring system, for team and individual stats
- Fixtures are automatically generated and available online
- All equipment supplied
- Change rooms and showers
- Bar, kiosk and catering facilities
Action Sports offers a variety of indoor sports and leagues. Contact Us Today!
INDOOR NETBALL WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA 2014
South Africa has hosted yet another successful Indoor Netball World Cup. A special mention must go out to the Fourways arena for the standard at which the Arena was kept clean. Well done Hazel. The netball was played in good spirit between Australia, New Zealand, England and South Africa.
The Super Sixes was a closely fought affair. The Round Robin saw the 21 & Under category going down to the wire. Australia and New Zealand each drawing their match against South Africa. In the End New Zealand comfortably beating New Zealand in the finals. In the Ladies category, Australia's only defeat was to the SA Invitational team but their constant standard of play ensured they walked away with the Gold medal. In the mixed section, it was all about who was going to take on the Aussies in the final...
ACTION SPORTS TWEETS
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Interact with our Facebook pages send us comments, upload pictures or challenge your friends online!
Plans are also available in varying length from 4 weeks up to 12 weeks and have been classified as either pre-season, in-season or out-of-season plans.
All plans contain a varying amount of cardiovascular training and conditioning. You can preview each plan to get an idea of the sessions involved.
Sign up on www.fittrack.co.za and don't miss out on the action!